Thursday, October 28, 2010

Home Improvements

A little update of the goings on with our little project.  S is traveling alot but is getting so close to finishing the island.  I am so excited!  He does such amazing work and I just can't wait to see it put together!
























The house "looks" like a construction zone as the living room is f i n a l l y getting painted.  The high ceiling just gave me more cause to put it off, and off, and off.  But I have some really fun ideas for this room so there you go.....motivation!
Here is Matt's view from below :) I will be really glad when this wall is done :)

















My dear father graciously agreed when I gave him my birthday wish this year.....helping me put in the base boards.  What a guy!  They look amazing and it really finished off the room.  Even though the nail holes have to be filled, then comes the caulking, then painting again....sheesh this stuff is work!  It sure does make me apreciate Shawn all that more...working on this stuff myself.  I think...."put in the baseboards"......well, it's alot more work than it sounds :)








Next hopefully comes the backsplash........I think I will mail Santa my list early this year.....just in case he is busy too. (Elves are handy with tools, right?)



No comments: