Thursday, January 27, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

Thank you for working hard for our family all day.....coming home and going to mutual with the kids......coming home again and working until early hours in the morning on real work ;).....getting up in the morning and listening patiently while I talk (i.e. vent, complain)......then (to probably get me to 'talk' less ha ha).....going down stairs to work on the island cabinet....then going to real work again and starting all over.
































There is not a day I spend in the kitchen that I don't think of you and enjoy every inch of it.  The end is near :) we'll make it!








p.s. and even though you were sick with the flu on your last day there....you risked life and limb :0) to bring me home my favorite hot chocolate from Canada.....I will try and make it last more than a month - ha ha.

2 comments:

Nat said...

I just love this post! What a guy! You fit him perfectly, by the way. You're just as selfless and giving. Thanks for the reminder to enjoy life's blessings!

Mike said...

Love the color - and that tower of happy goodness.... oh ya.