Saturday, February 12, 2011

Give me an o give me an h, give me an m and y!

Guess, just guess what I will be doing this Tuesday.  I'll give you a moment to think of a few good guesses.......OK - I can't stand it so I'll just t e l l you.....I will be at my little home waiting for the countertop guys to come and template the island for granite!!!  I'll give you just a moment for that to sink in....................................
Yes my friends.....the island is COMPLETE!  Oh I think I'll read that again......
















Shawn worked over ten hours today putting the island together.  Just a few fillers in some screw holes and bottom trim...and we can check this one off the list.  Thanks dear - it's amazing!
I think I might just get a fruity drink, pop a little fancy umbrella in it and sit right on top of this guy...the next best thing to a tropical one if you ask me. 

4 comments:

Rachel said...

SO close to being done! Looks amazing!!!

Mike said...

Oh, My! You two do excellent work.

Nat said...

Oh Melanie, your kitchen looks absolutely incredible! What beautiful work. Well done, you guys!

allison said...

That is beautiful. I love it.