Kenna's most recent culinary journey took us to Italy this week :) She and Grandma B have been planning a homemade pasta day for a while now. It finally came together this week. Oh what a day! We got all our ingredients together, rounded up a pasta machine, and we were in business. At one point, I had to leave and run an errand, I came home to four flour covered faces, a kitchen with "hey mambo, mambo Italiano" blaring in the back ground..it was the cutest thing I had ever seen! We had Italian music playing in the back ground as we kneaded, rolled, and cut our noodles.
I am so happy both of my girls enjoy cooking. Kristen has been loving her Kitchen Aid she got for Christmas...it makes this baking mama very happy :D
Next stop....ravioli! Ciao!
1 comment:
aww now i'm hungry ;)
Post a Comment