We survived diapers, terrible two's and temper tantrums (sometimes we still have those, LOL)
We have survived elementary and jr high school. We are currently surviving teenagers, driving and dating. We are at a different season in our lives than some of those around us. We have quiet car rides, Sunday nap time, and great discussions at family home evening. We still have toys, fruit snacks and treats in the cupboard ;) but our home runs differently than years past. We have a few more wrinkles and found a few extra pounds. Some nights are quieter with all the kids working.
Our moments together are savored and treausured. As I listened to Jeff talk at his farewell today, my heart was full. What an amazing young man. I looked around the chapel at all of our children and I felt so blessed. Blessed that family means love, acceptance, committment and joy. Not all the time of course...but that is what is so wonderful. Our Father in Heaven has created this wonderful plan. With family...you have an opportunity to grow, love, forgive and laugh with your favorite people.
Thanks for being my favorite people.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's been way too long since I've read your blog! I'm terrible at blogging these days. But I had a moment to catch up today, and loved it. You have such a gorgeous family! I love this post. It helps give me good perspective. :-) You are wonderful!
Post a Comment