baptisms for the dead. We were all excited and I was thrilled to share this first time experience with Makenna.
They got out of school just a little early and we arrived at the temple in time for a quick photo (or two).

What a wonderful experience to share my favorite place on earth with them. We went to the cafeteria after for some pie and talked about thier experience.
As we were walking out- both asked when we could come again. We have made it a goal to come each month until the end of the year and hopefully continue into next year.
I am so thankful for a place where you can feel such peace and be close to the spirit. We talked about how lucky we are to have a temple so close that we can spend an afternoon there where many people travel hours or days. I hope we never take that for granted.


No comments:
Post a Comment