Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Fun


You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.
Take the quiz..
http://twilightersanonymous.com/Quizzes/Find-out-which-female-character-you-are.html

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how close these things are! You really do have a loving home and always make everyone feel so welcome! =) By the way, I LOVE LOVE your pictures on your website. Um, hello, can we say talented?? Shay took our pictures and then me and James played around on Photoshop. -Love that thing!

NikkiD said...

I am an Esme as well. Thanks for posting this, it was fun to take the quiz.