Monday, December 29, 2008

Home made gifts

I forgot how fun it is to make home made gifts. The last year I made them for Christmas was probably when I made everyone a "tile picture". It's been a few years,ha ha. I made my girls recipe books this year and I had a blast doing them. I started in September and just worked on them when I could. I did them digitally in Photoshop. What a fun thing to pass down to them..I included my favorites plus ones passed down from
family and friends.




Happy cooking girls!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so jealous of your talents! I wish I could just come and "download" all of your digital knowledge from your brain to mine. =0) I also have been looking at your scrap pages, cute cute cute! What do you do with them when you're done? Do you print them in a book?

Rachel said...

Mel! Thanks for sending me them! They are so cute! What a great idea!!!

Melbell said...

I "heart" digi scrapping! I would LOVE to share my knowledge with you ANYTIME. I love showing people. I print my digi pages
(8x8) at costco and just keep them in albums. This was a really fun project to do!