Saturday, September 12, 2009

Funny


We took Matt driving out on the streets for the first time the other night. He did really well.
He is so excited to be driving. As we pulled in the driveway he said "Ya know, I don't know why they make cars that can go 160 mph when they won't let ya go that fast anywhere -"......
hmmm..should I be worried?

3 comments:

Mike said...

Be afraid. Be very afraid. I wouldn't worry too much - just as long as he doesn't come home saying "Honda lies - they say the van can go 160 but I only got it u... er, I mean, um, what's for dinner? Smells AWEsome! By the way, did you lose weight?"

Andrea Graves :) said...

I don't know, if Mike here is saying be worried, I would consider that, LOL. He does speak "boy code" afterall, LOL.

I'm still in shock the little boy I met in diapers is DRIVING! EEEEEK! Does not seem possible he could be this old....

Brooke said...

Yes! He's a boy, that says it all, he he. James has to get a "fast" drive in every once in awhile and it drives me NUTS (at least the ones I know about).