Thursday, February 11, 2010

Love

I LOVE the smell of sawdust in the afternoon!!!
My dear husband showed up at our home today at noon.  Noon I tell you!  I thought I had worked the whole day away and it was night time already - LOL.
As my valentines surprise....he took today off to WORK ON THE KITCHEN! Can you hear the happy chorus!  I can.  AND...if that wasn't gleeful enough...we snuck away for a quick lunch before he got started.

So to celebrate the happy occasion...here is a little update on our kitchen project.  Shawn and Matt installed the first upper cabinet last weekend.
And....the trim by the diswasher is finished also - bEEutiful!  It takes all my being to not throw a cup or two in that new upper cabinet I tell ya!!!

So how ever you plan to celebrate this Valentines day...I wish you lot's of hugs, kisses, chocolate, and a little sawdust ;)  Happy hearts day Sunday!

4 comments:

Andrea Graves said...

YAY! That is looking GORGEOUS! And what a great idea Big S came up with to take off work early for a Vday gift to work on this project! :) Sweet guy! Hope you had a fun lunch, too, you deserve it! :0

allison said...

It looks so good! I can't wait to see it all done.

Rachel said...

That looks great! it's coming along so nicely!!! What a good present!!

Becky said...

woohoo! It looks gorgeous! congratulations.