Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Girls

I have taken a hiatus of sorts from photography...well...let's not get crazy!  LOL...I mean taking photo's for others.  But, I took the time to take some senior pics of my handsome nephew (in my last post)..and then my beautiful Kristen.  It was such a fun afternoon.  It made me realize why I enjoy capturing moments, smiles and laughter so much.  I can't believe K is graduating and will be off to college soon.  I love Logan and will probably wear out my welcome there...ha ha.





























Kenna is my assistant on most of my shoots and she is a pretty good sport. She has the cutest personality and always brightens my day with her amazing sense of humor. 











I am so glad she has such a great big sis. I love it when they are together. I hope you like your pics my sweets!

1 comment:

About Me said...

OH MY HOLY CHICKEN.......I love the pictures! They are amazing!!!! Thank you soooooo much! All of them turned out soooo good and mom says thanks...she loved them too!!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!!!