WOWIE! That's going to be such a gorgeous kitchen! I'm so excited for you! And I love the photos of Kristen and the other boy, awesome. You ::need:: to come out of retirement...
"Kneel down to pray. Step up to serve. Reach out to rescue. Each is a vital page of God's blueprint to make a house a home and a home a heaven." -President Thomas S. Monson
5 comments:
Looks amazing! When's dinner?!
It looks so nice!
WOWIE! That's going to be such a gorgeous kitchen! I'm so excited for you! And I love the photos of Kristen and the other boy, awesome. You ::need:: to come out of retirement...
{hugs}
It looks so cute! It's going to be lovely when it's done!! Can't wait to see the finished product. Hang in there... It will be soon!!
It's looking. So good! Good job for being so patient with it all.
Post a Comment