As we paroosed the many wonderful items, we came across the sucker making section. In my young pre school teaching days I used to make suckers all the time. So we grabbed some sticks and dusted off my molds and flavoring and had a blast creating some yummy lolipops!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Inspired by Orson Gygi
On our trip to Salt Lake to visit yet another several tile stores ;) I took the kids to Orson Gygi. I heart this store....I cannot explain the happiness it brings me and their awws and wonder did not disappoint as they appreciated the culinary excitement as much as their Mom :)
As we paroosed the many wonderful items, we came across the sucker making section. In my young pre school teaching days I used to make suckers all the time. So we grabbed some sticks and dusted off my molds and flavoring and had a blast creating some yummy lolipops!
As we paroosed the many wonderful items, we came across the sucker making section. In my young pre school teaching days I used to make suckers all the time. So we grabbed some sticks and dusted off my molds and flavoring and had a blast creating some yummy lolipops!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment