They are full of neat info on each temple and you get to put a "stamp" (sticker) in after you visit each temple.
We decided to start in Ogden so we headed to the Ogden temple for family night last week. The grounds are beautiful and it was fun just walking around and talking.
And how can you visit the Ogden temple and not stop at Farr's icecream? I grew up in Ogden and I have many fond memories of the temple and Farr's icecream. My sister's and I each had our favorite flavor we would get when we were little.
Next, we are hoping to see the Provo and Timpanoga's temple when we pick up Kenna and her friend from basketball camp at BYU. Happy summer everyone!




1 comment:
You guys are adorable! I love that you're doing this! When all of our kids are old enough, I would love to do this too! how fun! :) And I ::heart:: Farr's icecream! Reminds me of ward temple night from our Layton ward! ahhh good times! :)
Post a Comment