Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A little glamour

Kenna and I were invited to a mom and me skin care party.  My friend is a beauty consultant and put together this little get together.  It was so much fun!  What a fun day to spend with our girls...play with great skin care products and a little make up. 


















This funny of the day came across Shawn's home page the same day - I love the first two blocks!













Thanks LeAnn for such a great day! 
*Of course no one was allergic....Mary Kay has great products...and they are all guaranteed! Thought I had 
  better add in this disclaimer :)

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Melanie, thanks for coming and playing. I love the lips picture and the cartoon is perfect, I'm allergic to avocados, so I could totally relate.

If you want some more fun upload you and Kenna's pictures to the Virtual Makeover on www.marykay/lwood7. You can then virtually play with all the glamour products, and also see what you'd look like as a blond, or a red head. Nicole especially looks good with black hair and stripes (oops, highlights, Nicole says, NOT stripes).

Thanks for the fun and the friendship! LeAnn