Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Fever

One of my favorite things about spring...besides the flowers and budding trees...is all the baby animals!  The farm store in Layton has a little petting zoo.  The animals are for sale but you can hold and pet them.  Well, my sister didn't have to tell me twice :)  We packed up all the cousins and headed off!  We were in heaven...oh and I think the kids had fun too - ha ha!
Oh these goats were so sweet - I just wanted to take the white one home!  And this perfect wonderful chicken - she loved me :)  I wanted to bring her home too - I should have brought a bigger purse!


















Little B wasn't to excited about the animals but the other kids adored the bunnies and baby chickens.


















So, if you are looking for a fun activity for the right price ;)  head on over to Peterson Farm Supply in Layton on hwy 193.  Kenna has the gardening bug and had a great time in their great gardening section.  (She has now informed me that we need to move to a farm.)  The IFA farm store on 12 street in Ogden also has ducks, bunnies and baby chics.  Happy Spring everyone!

No comments: