Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Good Read

Rembering Isaac - The Wise and Joyful Potter of Neiderbipp by Ben Behunin is the first in this series.  I really enjoyed this book.  It takes you to the world of Neiderbipp - a small town full of likable town folk - a place you want to grab a cup of herbal tea and a hunk of bread and stay a while :) 
I met him last week and bought my little forget-me-not mug which I love more than I can express!  You'll see why when you read book one.
He is coming to our neighborhood book group next month and I can't wait to hear his story of how Isaac's story came to him.  I am so greatful to local authors who take the time for these events.  We had Josi Kilpack a few years ago and it is really fun to get a little peek behind the scenes of their writing.












Happy Reading!

No comments: