Ever since I was little, I have loved little, miniature and small things. I have a collection of tiny things in a jar in my hope chest. A little bird, tiny dice, tiny baby rattle everything smaller than an m-n-m :) There was a store in Trolley Square years ago that held all thing miniature. I loved it!
On to another one of my favorite things...peanut butter and chocolate. Yes, the Reeses is among my favorite candy bars so.....when I saw these little gems on a commercial...I began my quest.
They were hard to find at first...but one night as I was looking for something else there they were!
They are so 'cute' and you can just pop them in your mouth. I hope you all find something that brings you a joy and surprise this week. If you can't, come on over....I am willing to share :)




No comments:
Post a Comment