This wonderful, roomy, comfy sweatshirt - which I adore and in my favorite color! (thanks honey)
This adorable mickey mouse cookie cutter for my collection! It just makes your heart happy - right? I am sure a batch of some sugar confection made with this little guy is in order and will be sent by our usual courier very soon ;)
I bought a beach bag for our friends the Day's before they went on vacation last year and it was so handy and they loved it. They took pictures of the bag during their vacation, on the beach, seeing the sites and it was so fun! We joke that it's like the flat stanley if you have heard of that guy. So this year...I just got another picture in a text of the "yellow beach bag" on a blanket on the beach! Ahhh, I thought I looked tanner, ha ha!
So I feel I have been thought of in Alaska, Disneyland and Southern California :) What a great way to travel!
You wouldn't believe how much laundry I've been able to get done with all this traveling ;)


1 comment:
I love that cookie cutter! :) Your hoodie doesn't look too bad, either! Always love a hoodie...
Had a great time yesterday! You're amazing, sweet friend!
xoxo
Post a Comment