Today we went to the open house of potter/author Ben Behunin. Ben came to a book group I held at my house earlier this year. I have enjoyed his series "Becoming Issac" so much and it was a treat to hear his story. His 1921 bungalow in Salt Lake City has been under construction since last year. Ben and his wife decided to add a home tour along with his December studio sale. What a treat! Years of years of tile work is finally in place in their beautiful home.
If you have not traveled to Neiderbipp, I invite you to curl up with this series this winter...and enjoy the trip!
(p.s. there is a small addition to this series titled "Forget Me Notes" that is full of the great quotes and inspirational thoughts throughout the series.)





1 comment:
That is SO cool! I ::wish:: I could have gone to his open house! I hope he does it again for Mother's Day and I ::love:: my gifty, thank you SO much, it's absolutely perfect! :)
Post a Comment