Thursday, April 5, 2012

J-E-L-L-O

Been on pinterest? Well, this is what happens when you are on a virtual bulletin board filled with lots of fun ideas...and your kids are home on spring break for a week :)







Our 'jello drawer' just happened.  I was looking for a place to put a few things when we installed the drawers and they just lined up so perfect in there that the jello drawer was born! (hi Libby)
I have had the egg molds for a few years and orderd two more when I saw this idea of the striped eggs.  I was pretty tickled when they turned out (thanks to all of you putting up with my text, ha ha) The jello bean mold is fun, little bit sized jello jelly beans!  The molds are free online, you just have to pay shipping.  Happy creating!

2 comments:

allison said...

Wow those are awesome!

Nat said...

I love this! I saw these online, but never even pretended to have the ambition to try them. I'm so impressed! They turned out darling.