I have, on occassion, put in a load or two for them. The past week has been crazy buzy and as I visited their rooms today....this is the sight I beheld.
First let me say how we, as parents, find it hard to understand how the clothes just jump right out of the hamper like that! Or maybe it's that they don't make it there in the first place? Mystery.
In Matt's defense, he did a load of laundry Saturday. Way to go son....but those clothes have friends :)
One lesson I have learned while raising teenagers is...above all keep a sense of humor.
This was the text my daughter received during school this morning....
"I am in your room and I was just attacked by 'mount wash me' laundry. Please send help.
Now, the underlying meaning, which my daughter will totally decipher, is "You will not leave the upstairs after school until every bit of laundry is caught up." Love Mom. She's just smart like that.
Now they do not own millions of clothes...I ask myself, where are they getting the clothes they wear everyday? Another mystery ;)


1 comment:
Funny, I seem to have the same view in my kid's room. Maybe when she's done you can send her down.....?
Post a Comment