My bestie and I had a great girls day this weekend. Our favorite village potter was having an open house and it was a must attend because he also came out with his fourth book "Borrowing Fire."
The last few years we have had the great opportunity to read his books, have him visit our homes and book groups and hear his amazing story. Ben Behunin and his wife Lynette open up their home once a year and it's a wonderful time to pick up some beautiful pottery, tour their lovely home and get to chat with them. See more on their remodel here.
I am so excited to begin this book - I hope Santa will surprise me with a pottery piece or two under the tree...I have been pretty good this year ;)
Thank you Andrea for your friendship all these years! Love you and happy reading!
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That was a ::perfect:: day, my dear BFF.
I enjoyed every bit of it! I'm excited to read the book, too!
Love you!
Post a Comment