Lindsey tagged me a bit ago so here it goes:
8 things I'm passionate about:
My husband
My kids
My Family
Being a good Mom & Wife
The Gospel
Scrapbooking
Reading
Finding Balance
8 books I've read and enjoyed:
Scriptures
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
The Host
Any thing from Mary Higgins Clark
Anything Agatha Christie
The key to your child's heart
8 Things or words I say often:
Shut-UP! (meaning gee-whiz, golly wolly etc.)
I love you
Hello handsome
Let's go troops..(that's how I gather the kiddo's)
Don't forget to use soap AND shampoo (seriousy - teenagers..sheesh)
That reminds me of a Seinfeld episode...
Curses!
Thank You
8 Things I want to do before I die (not in any order):
Be a grandmother
Attend the temple with my children
Go on a church history tour
Go on a Mission with Shawn
Finish my family history
Learn to relax
Get BOTH my kids thru high school...and be sane
Be happy with "Me"
8 Things I have Learned (or remembered, again) this past year:
Bad things happen to Good people
I am stronger than I think
Heavenly Father loves me
Take time to enjoy the little things
"Mom" is my favorite title
Anything hard has the greatest rewards
Family is everything
Don't take good health for granted
8 People I want to Tag:
Brooke
Natalie
Allie
Rachel
Ross the Boss
Nikki
Andrea
Nanette
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm just getting caught up on my blogging and saw that you tagged me, thank you!! I never get tagged so it's fun to finally get that. =) I love your pictures by the way!
Mel,
I must say the cuttest thing on this post was ""Mom" is my favorite title". Ahhh that made me smile! Thanks for always being so great!! You're a wonderful lady!! :)
That was so fun to read! You're so great! And I will definitely do the tag as well, it just might be a little while...never enough daylight (sigh).
Post a Comment