that I love Prince Eric...hubba hubba.
Brooke had this on her blog and so while I was procrastinating also (wink wink) I thought I would take
a second and do this quiz... Here is my results:
You Are Pocahantas!

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.
If there is something you should be doing but want to blow it off..ha ha...here ya go...........................
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354


3 comments:
I want to be Cinderella too! But Pochahontas (I think I spelled that wrong...oops!) isn't bad either. He, he!
haha! Thanks for the fun quiz to help me avoid studying!! I'm Belle! Pochantios (sp?) is a good person to be!!
Thanks for sharing!!
I love the part about you having a strong spirit that changes everyone you are with. That is so true! You make other's lives better!
Post a Comment