Monday, March 23, 2009

Digi Scrapping


Oh how I love digi scrapping. This page was quick (and simple) but has such a great effect that
I wouldn't have been able to do with traditional scrapping. I used to miss working with the
paper - but - I am totally and irrevocably (wink wink twilight fans) converted.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Mel! That is the cuttest page I've ever seen!!!! I absolutely adore it!!!!

NikkiD said...

Love it!!! I want you to teach me someday!!!

Brooke said...

WOW!! Both of these digi scrapping posts are so great! I'm almost done scanning in my pictures (what a project!). As soon as I'm done with that I wanted to start the learning process of digi-scrapping. I might need to take you to lunch or something so I can get a jump start!

Melbell said...

Oh Nikki and Brooke - you don't have to twist my arm tooo much for a digi scrap lesson. Anytime!

flower2416 said...

So cute Mel!