Today was the Regional Histor Fair at Weber State University
and Makenna and her friend Shawn took 2nd Place!
They were sooo beyond excited.
Shawn and Makenna at District division
of the History Fair where they took 3rd place.
Kenna at District History Fair modeling her medal
she won from winning on the school level.
They chose Alfred Hitchcock as their subject and
have really enjoyed learning more about his life and his influence
in film making.
Now they are heading off to the University of Utah on April 23rd.
GOOD LUCK AT STATE!!!!!


5 comments:
Yay!! That's awesome. Swing by and see me if you have time. :)
How awesome!! Kenna must be so excited! Congrats!!
Congratulations to them! That is so exciting. Hope all goes well.
Kenna, where were you when I needed coaching with MY project back in 6th grade - when I went to state. Oh. Wait. I never MADE it to state. I'm pretty sure that's because I didn't have you as a coach. Maybe next time?
Kenna and Shawn...WAY TI GO! Jacob and I are so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment