I love scary movies, suspense thrillers and a great mystery novel. When I was 16, I read my first Mary Higgins Clark book, "Where Are The Children" and I was hooked.

I saw a note at the library about MHC coming to Utah
and I was very excited. She has never been here to my knowledge.
My little mystery lover and partner in crime Kenna, came with me.


She was so delightful. She is such a talented and strong lady. She has the greatest
She was so delightful. She is such a talented and strong lady. She has the greatest
sense of humor and it was so fun hearing her and her daughter Carol (an author and actress) talk about
writing, inspiration etc. She said when she was young, she and her friends would light a candle and tell
scary stories. I love that!
We waited three hours, yes, crazy, to get our books signed. It was very
late and they were still cracking jokes and posing for pictures. What a fun night.
When asked who her favorite author was...she quickly replied, "Why me, of course!"


1 comment:
Mel! I am SO jealous!!! I can't even tell you! What a fun experience that you and Kenna will certainlly never forget!!! That sounds like such a cool night!
Post a Comment