Six years ago today - our two little families were joined together. Today is our sixth wedding anniversary ;0)
We have had better, worse, and everything in between and have always had love, a sense of humor and committment to our family. After family night tonight - we were surprised by a wonderful anniversary cake!
I loved reading your last few posts! I can't BELIEVE it's been 6 years, wow!!! And I'm really excited to see your new kitchen. Definitely keep us posted.
"Kneel down to pray. Step up to serve. Reach out to rescue. Each is a vital page of God's blueprint to make a house a home and a home a heaven." -President Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
What cute kids you have! Happy anniversary! I hope you enjoy your time in Seattle and Forks!!
I loved reading your last few posts! I can't BELIEVE it's been 6 years, wow!!! And I'm really excited to see your new kitchen. Definitely keep us posted.
6 Years? That rocks. You guys rock. Your family rocks!
Post a Comment