Even though I am FAR more comfortable behind the camera...I have really tried these past few years to be in a few pictures.
I always feel awkward asking someone to "take a picture of me and so-and-so" but I know I will be greatful someday.
I absolutely "heart" this picture taken yesterday of my sweet family (I am a freak with backward pics - my fav) enjoying an icecream cone at Pioneer Village at Lagoon.

Are we EVER at our best for a snapshot? Are we EVER happy with many pictures of ourselves?
It is hard to see ourselves captured on film - we can just pass by the mirror if we don't want to peek, right?
I came across this great post by Miz Booshay who is a regular contributor on The Pioneer Woman's photography blog. I just had to share:
To you my friends - I pass on her great words of advice - Get In The Picture ;)



1 comment:
Good for you!! I LOVE LOVE the one with you and your camera. :) I'm so glad you are trying to be in more pictures, I have realized the importance of this as I've scanned all of my great-grandma and grandma's pictures. I would be totally devastated if they wouldn't have been in pictures. I can't tell you how valuable it is to see everyone at each stage of life!
Post a Comment