We had so much fun in Seattle. We are celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary this year. Shawn had a conference in Seattle and so we made a little mini trip out of it. Safeco Field was amazing! We had seats right behind the Mariners dugout!
Ken Griffey Jr!!!!!!
Shawn was in heaven - I think this makes up for my
Forks detour - ha ha.
Pikes Place - I loved the market!!
The flowers were my favorite - I could have bought
them all! The fish throwers were really fun to watch! Well - home sweet home! The kids loved their souveniers
"Kneel down to pray. Step up to serve. Reach out to rescue. Each is a vital page of God's blueprint to make a house a home and a home a heaven." -President Thomas S. Monson
2 comments:
That look AWEsome. I think sitting behind the dugout is a fitting reward for a 3 hoooour tour, er, I mean, a 4 houuur DEtour.
Yeah for vacations with husbands! :-) I'm so glad you got to go. And happy anniversary!
Post a Comment