Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back To School

We celebrated back to school our traditional way - with banana splits! This year we included our grandparents, cousins and Aunts and we all met at Grandma and Grandpa B's. It's fun to enjoy our treat and hear the highlights of everyone's day!
Matt Kenna and Davis

Sadie and Mariah are in first grade

Auntie Jana showing off her ice cream creation

Hey...who let her have that whipped cream??

See why I have to hide it from her! Who can say no to this face?

Sneak attack from Davis

Grandma and Grandpa B

Kenna and Davis started jr high this year and Matt and Jeff started high school. Kristen is a Senior and Haylie started her first year at USU. Oh where or where does the time go???

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love your fun traditions. :) I hope to be like that when we have our little family! And by the way, I LOVE the huge window, wow!

Nat said...

Oh, I so miss the start of school! That was one of my favorite times of year. And I love that you do banana splits. So fun! Good luck to all the students.