I think I have found a way to put a positive twist on our current no kitchen dwelling. I get very down because there are days that I do not handle cooking in the downstairs bathroom well at all. I feel I have no right to whine because this was something we did on purpose and the end result will be well worth it, however...I have been feeling a little down lately and missing the normality of a full working household (what a wierdo..I know :0). So here it is - having limited ways to prepare meals for my family has given me the opportunity to search for some new recipes and ways to cook so I thought I would share my great finds and.....I have found some keepers! I cooked battered fish fillets and fries on the grill the other night on an old cookie sheet and my nephew thought they were the greatest - funny!
Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken
Juice of 1 lemon, approximately 3 tablespoons
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic, about 2 medium cloves
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 pound chicken breasts (I usually cut really thick chicken breasts a little smaller so they absorb the marinade better) Combine all marinade ingredients. Place chicken in a ziploc bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and place in fridge overnight. Grill.
Enjoy!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I can't wait to try it! Looks yummyyyyy!
Again, I'm so impressed! Kudos to you a million times over. And just because you "brought it on yourself" doesn't mean you have to love it always. :-)
Post a Comment