Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Age

"Age is strictly a case of mind over matter.  If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."  -Jack Benny

This is one of my absolute favorite quotes about age :)  Who can argue with Jack Benny??

I thought I would share a few highlights of my BIG birthday :)
My fabulous birthday breakfast table compliments of my delightful children..thanks guys :)





Work is always a fun place to be on your birthday because our office is so great!  My friend Jody made my favorite peanut butter cup cookies - yum!









This happy balloon bouquet greeted me as I came in - from my friend Mike and his cute fam...notice the Sesame Street balloon as to celebrate my youthfulness ;) great choice Mikey!










My sister Shelley decorate the house up so darn cute - who could have a bad day with this on your garage door I ask you?????














AND...I get to share my special day with my neice McKayla who turned 20 and never let's me forget how old I am on our birthday =)
our great family made us a lovely dinner with these cute pumpkin breadbowls..................so bring on the 40's.....so far so good :)

1 comment:

NikkiD said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope that you had a great day! Sorry that I missed it!