HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!
We celebrated Matt's birthday at Grandma and Grandpa B's and part of the fun celebration was a cake made by our wonderful neighbor Holly. I new she made cakes and had heard what a wonderful job she did but I have never had the pleasure of seeing any of her cakes. She is Kenna's beehive advisor and Kenna has talked about her cakes before and she has shared this talent with the girls many times. She offered to make Matt a "car" cake and this is the amazing creation she delivered to us on Sunday........
Wow...AND...it tastes as good as it looks! Chocolatey moist goodness! Thanks Holly!
Happy birthday Matt!! We love you!






4 comments:
Holy. COW! WOW!! I need lessons, because that is cooool stuff.
Happy Birthday to you both! What a mile marker birthday. I'm glad you all had a fun day.
Awesome cake!!!! I can't believe that Matt is 16! Happy Birthday MATT!
I can't believe I missed this! LOVE that cake, OMGosh! That lady ROCKS! :)
Post a Comment