Thursday, March 11, 2010

Money Well Spent

Well - the Walmart God's were smiling upon us my friends and this little number was on sale last Saturday.  We hauled it home with jubilation in our hearts and frozen pizza's in our grocery sacks.
It is a toaster oven with a convection setting and we all sat in silence and enjoyed our first crusty $1.25 Totino's pizza in silence (kids fav for some reason.)  It was a beautiful thing. 
We have since enjoyed, garlic bread with our alfredo, french fries with our fish filets, and tonight - hold on to your hats...cheesy potatoes (better knows as funeral potatoes for us utahns) with our ham.  The aroma filled the house and we wept with joy.
Thank you "Oster six slice toaster oven with removable crumb tray"...welcome to the family.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I feel like I should bring a bunch of blue balloons to hang on the front of your house :-D Momentous indeeeeed. When can I come up?

Andrea Graves said...

Okay, that is too funny with Kenna kissing the new toaster oven! I love it! Congrats on your new appliance! :)