Hi Melanie! Oh how I've missed you! It's been so fun to catch up on your blog! And your kitchen looks so great, those windows are much more beautiful with blinds and paint around them...it all is looking so real now, I'm SO excited for you. :)
So I got accepted into the nursing program! I just posted it on my blog. We are very happy. :)
"Kneel down to pray. Step up to serve. Reach out to rescue. Each is a vital page of God's blueprint to make a house a home and a home a heaven." -President Thomas S. Monson
1 comment:
Hi Melanie! Oh how I've missed you! It's been so fun to catch up on your blog! And your kitchen looks so great, those windows are much more beautiful with blinds and paint around them...it all is looking so real now, I'm SO excited for you. :)
So I got accepted into the nursing program! I just posted it on my blog. We are very happy. :)
Post a Comment