Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jiffy "Pop"













Being a lucky child of the 70's :) some of my favorite memories are drive in movies, the Pop Shop, pet rocks, Happy Days and ....Jiffy Pop.
So thanks to a well spent $1.59 today, I was able to reminisce a little and enjoy some delicious popcorn with our movie night.  Beats that microwave stuff ANY day :) and.... if you weren't lucky enough to grow up in the 70's and you don't recognize anything I just mentioned???  I am sorry....go grab yourself some jiffy pop, strap on your moon boots and pop in some reruns of the Brady Bunch. Groovy.

2 comments:

About Me said...

oh my goodness i love that stuff....we use to have that at camp all the time!!!!! Sounds like a blast!!!!!

Mike said...

Jiffy Pop = camping in the tent trailer. I love when it pops up and shakes back and forth like an afro. Good times, indeeeed