Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kitchen Remodel of 2009

There hasn't been much new to report with the kitchen lately.  Our dear carpenter is running himself ragged at his day job.  Very  l o n g  days has him exhausted.  So...I thought I'd post a few pics of Libby's favorite spots :) in the new kitchen. By the dining room table....








And by the back door - I pull the blind up a little so she can look out and the sun can come in :)








This is one of my favorite spots in the dining room...the sitting area.  Libby is not allowed in this area ;) -she handled the news pretty well.
We still have alot to do....next is the island, then the hood and the backsplash, crown molding.....etc etc.  Summer has been busy with other activities and there hasn't been many Saturdays to work on the kitchen but we are loving being able to cook and bake again!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE the seating area! Looks beautiful

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness, your kitchen is BEAUTIFUL! I loved catching up on your blog tonight at work (I'm acting as the receptionist tonight and it's really slow!) It looks like you guys have had a fun summer. :)