Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Birthday Girl

Fourteen years ago today, at 3:32 in the afternoon, on a saturday...a little girl was born.  From that first dimpled smile, she has blessed my life more than I can express. 














Makenna had a few friends over this weekend and celebrated her birthday with a movie and goodies.  Shawn set up the projector outside and we broke out our new popcorn popper (love it btw). Now this is not as an impressive set up as some (you know who you are ;) but it was pretty fun still.
I am so glad Kenn has the great friends she has.  As always they had a great time together.























Happy birthday my sweet girl....we love you!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

ahh! that looks like such a fun bday! and what is that fruit thing? I must have the recipe that looks delicious!

Melbell said...

Yum.....it's a fruit trifle Rach - I'll email you the recipe!

Andrea Graves said...

I think that setup looked pretty sweet. And I know who you were referring to when you said "you know who you are" - his is sweet as well, lol! But you have the cool popcorn popper and cute popcorn holders... lol!

I can't believe how big she is now! I remember when she was born and holding her in the hospital... What a beautiful girl she is. And just a mini clone of her mother...