Everyone was such a good sport - when I stated I like to have fun....I do have my limits :) but I must say - being the queen bee for a night was a little fun.
The main message of the night was just "be there" for each other as neighbors and friends. I love President Hinckley's 9 bee's and his talk "Way to Be". We really enjoyed listening to the sister's as they discussed the be's and how they can help us be better visiting teachers and friends.
"Everyone needs three things...a friend, a responsibility, and nurturing with the 'good word of God' and it is our opportunity to provide these thing." - President Gordon B Hinckley







1 comment:
OMGosh, that looks amazing! Looks like the stuff your mom used to do when she was in RS, lol! Like mother like daughter! I love it - I bet your ward did too! :)
Post a Comment