Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rockin' the 4th

We started our fourth of July celebrations this weekend at the Centerville city parade.  My friend's band invited Kenna to play with them after the parade.  Seriously - how cool is that?  She was beyond excited for this awesome opportunity.











As always, the band was amazing.  They love what they do and are the greatest guys!  It was so fun to see people in the crowd dancing and singing along.  Thank you so much Mikey!...Kenna had a blast!

2 comments:

Andrea Graves said...

Yay Kenna! That's soooo fun! Where did they play? We totally missed it! I would have loved to come! Please tell me next time, I'm sad I missed Kenna, too! How fun! They are a great band! :)

Mike said...

Kenna totally rocked it. We had a blast! The next time we jam we'll for sure give you a heads up. We'd love to have her back.