- A place to share my thoughts and ideas, hopes, dreams, epiphanies (sudden sparks of genius says my daughter - she is partial) and stories.
- Keep family and friends updated on our goings on - and share great pet or children related stories and other embarassing moments.
I cannot forsee the amount of posts that will frequent this blog - life is busy and I would rather be making memories then writing about them. You might find a few or several (or a hundred) references to Seinfeld episodes - I find almost a daily event that reminds me of an episode or another - I apolgize ahead of time :)
So long till next time......"gosh these pretzels are making me thirsty"
(I just asked Kenna what my sign out line should be and she said the above quote - I am laughing right now - close to an asthma attack with weezing and the whole bit - if you don't get it - boy are you missing out!)


2 comments:
I love Seinfield!! I remember talking about the episodes at work. Me and James always say that (these preztels...) I'm so glad you did a blog so I can keep up more!
Ha ha! Mel, I love the Seinfield part! I quote it so much here! Stella beer is big here and everytime I see a poster for it I keep saying "Stellaaaaa". I'm happy you're blogging!!
Post a Comment