My BFF and her hubby are off this weekend on an anniversary getaway
(Happy 15th guys!) and I am going with my tall dark and handsome in two weeks for our 5th
anniversary!!
We were talking at work about places we have stayed or ideas and I thought I
would post the places we have been or would like to go here:
Johnson Mill - Midway
We loved it here - it is so homey and breakfast is fabulous and you eat together with
the other guests in the main dining room. They have homemade cookies and the rooms
rooms are very nice and they have a place to get movies down stairs in the main
house. The couple that run it are so nice. We wanted to go there this year but were too
late making a reservation. http://www.johnsonmill.com/
Hotel Monaco - SLC
Hotel was nice - we thought it was just ok but we had a great weekend. We ate dinner at the
melting pot and later went to a little comedy club just around the corner and they had an
improv night - really funny. We hung out at the gateway and also ate at Benny Hanna's.
This hotel was named the most romantic in Salt Lake. www.monaco-saltlakecity.com
Providence Inn - Logan
Loved this Inn - great homey atmosphere and yummy breakfast. The room had a separate
living room and kitchen. We went to our usual Logan favorites and the Logan Temple.
We went to an Aggies Basketball game too....so fun for Shawn to reminisce his college days.
We went to the movie's and dinner at Hamilton's. Highly recommend this restaurant. We
also hit the Logan mall which has really grown. www.providenceinn.com
Hotel Park City - Park City
This is where we are going this year. It has a lodge type atmosphere and a great
steak house.
I am really glad we take the time for ourselves and get away once a year. I love getting away and just hanging out and finding new places to go each year. I suggested buying tree's and flower's for the yard instead this year and I am so glad my tdh helped me see the light :0)
Here are a few places I would like to go in the future - grab your schmoopie and go!
Stein Erickson Lodge - Deer Valley
The Homestead - Heber
Washington School Inn - Park City
The Alaskan Inn - Ogden Canyon
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, you know my vote for getaways! hehe
We did the iFLY and it was SO fun! Thank you SO much for the suggestion!
We loved the Alaskan Inn & Timbermine! Great fun!
HUGS
Getaways are a huge hit in our home too! We're heading to Park City as well in about a month for our 3rd anniversary. We're so excited! You'll have to let us know some of your favorites there. Have so much fun!
Post a Comment