I went with Matt in fifth grade and tdh went with him for 6th (thank goodness!)
Why does it seem like such a big deal to go with my little girl? It is because she is not little
anymore...but, she will always be my little girl. What happened to these days.........
I am happy to say that I cherished every moment - colic, eating bugs, laughing, ear infections, playing trains, potty training (??mmm...ok - I am getting carried away...funny how the memory fades..lol)... I loved it all.
I now have a son who is a teenager and a girl who will be in young women's in September. Matthew is as tall as me (hey - I know that's not much :) We bought his pants in the men's department the other day - whaaaat?


I am so happy Heavenly Father trusted me with their care and I am proud to be their mother.
I love you guys!!!




3 comments:
It's so weird for me too! I used to baby-sit them. The pictures of them as little babies are exactly how I remember them. Crazy! I can't believe they are so big. What a great mother you are, though. I'll gladly take any advice you can offer for the next ten years or so. :-)
Oh those are the days, I can definity wait for. I cannot believe how grown up your babies are getting.
I am so glad you started a blog.
The men's department?! Yikes, they are growing up TOO fast! They sure are cute though. =)
Post a Comment