her senior pictures. I was extatic....LOVE any excuse for a photo shoot. We are sooo pleased at how
they turned out..thought I'd share!
Here she is when she was just a little thing!
I am so proud of her accomplishments in school - she is an honor roll
student and a joy to her Auntie!
I absolutely had a blast with her - wouldn't it be awesome to
do this for a living??!!!








4 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!! You take wonderful pictures. =) To answer your question, we have a Nikon D80. I don't really know how to use it to it's full extent, but love the pictures it takes! Oh, and your post about your Mother's Day was SO cute!! Your kids are just so sweet. =)
Oh I am soo jealous...that is the same camera Andrea has...maybe one day... :0)
I didn't know you took pictures! Way to go. I am so impressed. They turned out beautifully! This is very good to know. I'm always looking for someone to take good pictures of Avery. :-)
Ooooohhh ANYTIME Natalie!!!!!!
Post a Comment