This little note was rolled up and tucked in Libby's collar.
I woke up as she tried to jump up on our bed... and hearing some
very excited giggles at the door, I decided it was time to get up!
To my joy and delight, Kenn and Matt had decorated
the dining room and had a lovely strawberry cheesecake icecream
cake waiting for me! mmmmm..breakfast :P
I have been blessed with very thoughtful, kind and loving children..and
a Husband who took them shopping before he left the country for two weeks...
One of my absolute greatest joys is motherhood. It is a constant learning process
and we just try and do our best everyday.
I had an example of an amazing woman. My Mother. She found joy in the simplest
things and taught us to do the same. To serve others, to work hard, to cherish family
and love our Savior and Heavenly Father.
My love and prayers go out to all the Mothers, Grandmothers, single Mothers and those who have not yet
or who may not have the opportunity in this life to have children. Heavenly Father loves you and know's the
prayers in your heart!



1 comment:
What sweet children! It sounds like you had a great day. Aren't mothers incredible? I always knew I had an incredible mother, but it has been continually reiterated to me everyday as I care for Avery. Wow! Happy Late Mother's Day to you. You're wonderful.
Post a Comment