Saturday, July 12, 2008

In the Garden


I realize that there are a million
wonderful garden's out there but
we are pretty excited about our
little tiny spot where we have
tomato plants taller than our fence.

I was tickled to see this cute little
bean the other morning. I was not,
however, happy to see the nasty little
grasshopper by it. Yuck!


Ta - da! Our first little harvest.
Lol - doesn't take much to make
us happy around here :)
I can't believe how much I have
enjoyed working in the yard this year...
I am hoping it will rub off on TDH and
the kids, ha ha. I won't hold my breath!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

How fun! This makes me excited to have a garden in the future. I have said several times how nice it will be to go outside and pick some fresh veggies! All for free (well you know what I mean ha ha)!

NikkiD said...

Awesome garden! Bobby and I think that you have one of the best kept yards on our street. You have a green thumb!