Lot's going on and fun to be had.
I am hanging up my keyboard and putting away my mouse pad.
Missing in action I'll be for a few
To parks, library, swimming, and a movie or two.
Breaking Dawn is here :D now need I say more
I'll not get the phone or answer the door.
With one month to go - before school is here
I'll spend every day with those I hold dear.
So enjoy the sun, and our love we send
But blogging for now - well... this is the end!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Mel! What a cute little poem!! Did you come up with that?! Ahh I'm so excited!!
Yes - that is an original poetic rambling from your's truly.
Happy Reading!!
I love you little poem. And I loved your lesson yesterday...you always do such a great job!!!! I hope that you are enjoying the book as much as I am. Call me when you are done!
This was so cute! I'm glad you will be able to spend more time with your sweet, sweet kids. =) We'll check back in a little while!
I loved the poem! And the thought behind it. Way to go! I hope you have a most wonderful last month of summer, and that you thoroughly enjoy Breaking Dawn. I loved it!
Post a Comment