Friday, September 12, 2008

Seeing spots!

Finally - we are DONE with Makenna's room and she is so happy
with it and I think her ideas came together soo well!

Libby had to be right there with me as we worked on
Kenn's room!

One down three to go!




This is just the happiest room ever!
We are going to repaint her lamp and a few
frames and hang the curtains (they are just
hanging from the blinds LOL) but we are
pretty much finished. When she called me
to tell me she was home from school she said
"guess where I am".....and she said...IN MY
ROOM!!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Now I just need you two to come decorate my cinder-block apartment...=0)

NikkiD said...

What a fun room. I would love to hang out there! Great taste, Makenna!!!

Nat said...

Wow, you guys did that pretty quickly actually. I'm impressed. And I love it! It turned out beautifully. Way to go!